Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Weekly Wondering: The Case of the ipod Touch

A few weeks ago I lost the case that I kept my ipod Touch in. Since I toss the thing into my bag everyday when I head to work, I need to have it in it's own case so it won't get all banged up. When I looked around to find a temporary fix, I thought to look in our coat closet. And there it was, the yellow and multi-colored bootie was the perfect size. It serves its protective purpose. But I'm hesitant to take the "case" out of my bag when I am in public. I don't think Jay even knows that I've been doing this -- he does now.

Which brings me to a something I'll plan to post on a weekly basis to get comments, insights and responses. I'm calling it my "Weekly Wondering."

What does having my ipod Touch in a baby bootie say about me?

2 comments:

MollyinMinn said...

That you are practical yet a bit sentimental, I think. And a little quirky in the best way possible. I love it. You should market those!

Angie said...

That you have finally found a practical use for those booties people make for new babies!