Thursday, April 10, 2008

Back to Work

Back to work for me ...
Well sort of. I am going in to work once a week for the next month and Jay's taking over parental duties on those days. Yesterday was my first day back and I indeed missed Gracie. Sure, it was nice talking to adults all day and it was also nice to not have to think about the topics of diapering, feeding or napping. That said, I was constantly wondering what was going on at home. Good thing Jay called with updates and he even sent this photo of Gracie in her Minnesota Wild outfit. Go team!

I'm so glad that I'm able to slooooowly transition to going back to work because I'm not ready to leave Gracie five days a week just yet. Plus, I haven't developed a morning routine -- coordinating feeding, changing and all that fun stuff -- that will allow me to get to work on time. Speaking of mornings, as I was getting ready to leave the house I put my hands in to the pockets of my dress coat and found pacifiers in both sides. I imagine this is just the first of many times that I'll discovering random items in odd places.

No comments: